Gastric balloon surgery is one of the most modern and reliable treatment options for controlled weight loss. At this point, the most important factor is the doctor you will choose and the surgical experience of your doctor. Although gastric balloon treatment is now seen as an extremely reliable and “easy” treatment option in Turkey, why is the surgical experience of the doctor important?
Although gastric balloon treatment is a reliable and extremely rapidly applicable treatment option, the doctor’s experience in this area is extremely important. In this sense, gastric balloon treatment in Turkey is shaped by the choice of doctor. The processes of applying the procedure and examining the patient by an experienced and expert doctor will always be both safer and more comfortable for the patient. A doctor’s competence in treatment is also related to his or her disposition and experience in treatment. Therefore, no matter which treatment method you prefer, especially the gastric balloon, consider the experience of your doctor!
Why Choose a Gastric Balloon?
Gastric balloon is used to facilitate weight loss. Losing weight can reduce your risk of developing major weight-related problems, such as:
- Heart disease or stroke (cardiological disorders)
- type 2 diabetes
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
To Whom Is Gastric Balloon Surgery Applied?
- Those with a body mass index (BMI) of 30-40,
- If you have health problems such as diabetes or high blood pressure associated with being overweight or obese.
- If your efforts to lose weight through diet and exercise have been unsuccessful,
- In emergency situations where rapid weight loss is required,
- Obese patients are at risk for conditions that require surgery or temporary obesity treatment.
Advantages of Gastric Balloon
- Since no incision is made in this operation, there is no scarring.
- The recovery time of the gastric balloon is very short. Once the nausea has passed, returning to work should be no problem.
- Your stomach or digestive system is not permanently changed by it.
- It helps to lose weight.
- It makes you feel full quickly and less hungry.